Terms and Conditions
Welcome to San Salvatore Hospitality Service!
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of San Salvatore Hospitality's Website. This document does not set out our booking conditions or other terms of supply. For more information about our booking conditions and other terms of supply please go to: “House rules”
About San Salvatore
San Salvatore is a listing building, located in the original San Salvatore monastery in Chania which is now an establishment offering short and long term accommodation and hospitality services.
San Salvatore Hospitality is located at:
Theotokopoulou Str. 76 ,
Chania, Chania 73131
By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use San Salvatore's website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, House Rules and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website, or making any agreement with San Salvatore Hospitality Service and accepting San Salvatore's terms and conditions. "San Salvatore", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to the proprietor Maria Anousaki and her close family. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of our stated services in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Greece. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We try our best so that our website will only be available at all times, but we do not guarantee that our website, or any website content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend our website at any time without notice and for any reason, including for upgrade, maintenance, repair, prevention of damage, and investigation. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website at any time without notice. We shall have no liability to you (including in negligence) if our website is not available for any reason, and we shall have no obligation to you to make sure that our websites are available to you at any time.
Third Party Websites
Our website and services are intended for use by those 18 years old or over. No one under that age should use our website or services. If you are under the age of 18 years please leave our website immediately.
Our website and any bookings or other transactions conducted through this web website are in the English language(s). We do not offer any other languages at the moment.
Unless otherwise stated, San Salvatore Hospitality and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on San Salvatore Hospitality. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.sansalvador.gr for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.sansalvador.gr without reference to the source.
- Sell or rent material or services advertised on our website without our permission.
- Sub-license material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our website without our permission and reference to the source.
- Redistribute content from our website (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website as well as partners' websites, offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of our website and partners' website. San Salvatore Hospitality does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of San Salvatore Hospitality, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws San Salvatore Hospitality shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered because of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- San Salvatore Hospitality reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to San Salvatore Hospitality a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our distinctive title San Salvatore Hospitality Service; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Updated November 2016